The Trade Council USA (Member of the DACCNY) is assisting Hove A/S in recruiting a new Country Manager for the US.
Vice President, Sales & Operations
The VP will be responsible for sales, daily management and operations for the Americas. Initially, our new team member will have a specific focus on sales and sales development, which will be executed by the VP personally. Overtime, the VP’s job will also be to create an organization for the Americas in accordance with the parent company’s directives. The VP will be reporting to the President of Hove Americas Inc. (Chief Sales Officer of the parent company Hove A/S).
- Daily contact with entire portfolio of clients with regard to keeping strong personal connections and continued growth in sales.
- Identification of new customers and the closing of sales in the U.S. and Canadian markets.
- Daily contact with Hove’s US service partner located in Metro Jacksonville, FL. Overseeing and ensuring compliance of the service partner’s operations in relation to meeting all standards of the Hove SOB, e.g. with regard to filling, handling and on-time drop shipments to our customers nationwide.
- Coordination with parent company Hove A/S with regard to planning promotion interaction applications for advertising the products and solutions of Hove Americas Inc.
- Responsible for overall financial aspects, company development, and costs guidelines for goods and solutions.
- Have weekly contact to the President/CSO of Hove A/S, including preparation of statistical reports in time for board meetings, etc.
- Responsible for creating an organizational plan for the structure, future growth, and development of the company in the Americas, including identification of new markets and new solutions/offerings based on input from the markets in the Americas region.
- Hiring and selecting suitable and capable staff, within both sales and other departments as needed.
- Developing techniques, milestones and evaluation for execution of Hove Americas Inc.’s business development.
The VP must be willing to relocate to the North Eastern part of Florida. The specific location has not yet been chosen.
- Well experienced in technical sales within the wind industry sector a must (documented sales records). Preferably also experience with sales to other industry segments.
- You have minimum a Bachelor’s degree. However, an MBA or similar - with Sales or Organization as a specialization - is preferable for this position.
- Minimum 5 years’ management experience.
- Excellent mechanical knowledge.
- Excellent group relationship and authority abilities to encourage future employees and bring out the best in them.
- A highly self-motivated team player with personal ambitions, as well as a desire to succeed in the development and growth of the company.
- Strong spoken and written communication abilities
- Good understanding of international business cultures
- Must have a well-developed analytical and systematic mindset, and must be good at developing powerful relationships and systems for business development.
- Well experienced with the fundamentals of technological innovation.
- Ability to travel 100 + days annually, nationally as well as occasional travel to Danish headquarters.
- The opportunity to work in an international organization and influence your own future\
- A competitive base salary with an attractive bonus, health insurance, etc.
- Salary and benefits to be negotiated.
If this sounds like a job for you, we look very much forward to receiving your application, including cover letter with motivation.
Please send your application to Chief Sales Officer Thomas Cramer at email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed continuously. Applicants must have legal authorization to work for any employer in the US.
Info about Hove Americas Inc.
Hove Americas Inc. is a newly founded subsidiary of Hove A/S in Denmark. Hove A/S was founded in year 2000, and is a market leader within transportable lubrication pumps and special cartridges for lubricants. Initially, Hove A/S developed and supplied its products and services to the wind industry, but we have been moving into other industries over the past couple of years. The company is driven by a high professionalism, an urge to always improve and progress and a desire to develop products based on strong business case analysis. Being Scandinavian, the company has a down to earth and easy going atmosphere through and through. There is a determined ambition for the company to perform and grow into becoming a global market leader.
The Hove Americas Inc. business entity is intended to be the organizational head of all business conducted in the Americas. Initially, it will be the strategic business unit for USA and Canada, and eventually opening up business in countries in Central- and South America.
The Hove Americas Inc. primary focus will be on sales and administration of the business entity. The daily operation with regard to storage, handling and shipment of lubrication tools, and fillings of cartridges with lubricants is run by the current distributor, Springer Controls Company LLC (SCC), under a service provider agreement.