NORDIC SERIES OF EVENTS - HR/Cultural Differences between the Nordics and USA
The Nordic Chambers of Commerce in New York are excited to introduce our newest monthly New York event initiative called the Nordic Series. The series' aim is to cover topics of special interest to our members, And the kick-off event will focus on HR/Cultural Differences between the Nordics and the United States. The evening's keynote speakers will be Rhonda Moore, Steven Peri, and Jonas Prising.
Join us on September 16 for the first event in the series:
Human Resources & Nordic/American Cultural Differences
– Create accurate, realistic, and legally compliant job descriptions
– Conduct interviews; how to spot good signs and red flags
– Convert your new hire into a productive, content employee
– Manage straight-forward separations
– Understand cultural differences between the Nordics and America
– Create a talent strategy incorporating "Build, Buy, Borrow and Bridge"